Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween Cupcake Fabric

I created a fabric print featuring my Halloween cupcakes. It's an allover "scautter" print on grey and purple backgrounds. The fabric could make a fun apron, or could be used for any Halloween crafting/sewing project. Here it is on a grey background:

Halloween Cupcakes : Grey


And here is the print on a dark purple background:

Halloween Cupcakes : Purple


You can see this print by clicking on the pictures or by clicking here to go to my fabric shop. I also have this print on some products in my gift shoppe. Click the tab at the top or go here to check out the shoppe. More products will be added once I finish my next batch of Holiday cupcakes. I'm also working on another project, and will post artwork once some of it is scanned, and some completed digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.