Thursday, August 11, 2011

Evil Sweets & Cupcake

This blog will feature mostly illustrations, of sweets and cupcakes, and perhaps some sweet recipes. My ultimate goal is to make a comic inspired by some of my illustrations.


Evil Sweets

I was doodling something that looked like an evil bunny, and it somehow led me to create this image. I have no idea how my brain works sometimes, but I like its weird process.

Evil Cupcake

The cupcake is my favorite evil sweet, although I've been told the cookie looks the most devious. Both of these are available at deviantART for purchase.

I'm working on some Halloween cupcakes right now, and will feature them in posts as they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.