Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gift shop is up!

In my typical fashion of overcomplicating things, the gift shop for my illustrations was delayed due to the facts that I didn't really know how I wanted it to look and I was trying to do something that apparently shouldn't be done. (Typical).

It coordinates with this blog a little bit, and features products with images shown here. I will be making true categories as I do more illustrations and create more products. Right now, there are stickers, magnets, aprons, kid's t-shirts, dog clothing, and tote bags that can be used for trick or treating featuring my Halloween cupcakes. There are also some products with my "Evil Cupcake," and I will be adding products with the rest of the evil sweets gang soon.

You can get to the shop by clicking the "Gift Shop" tab at the top or clicking here to go to the Sweet Snark Shoppe! I might add some more products for Halloween soon, but am not exactly sure what products people would want to buy besides the ones I already have in my store. Maybe ornaments? Please check out my brand new shop(pe), eat a cupcake, and enjoy a snarky site!

Also, there is a Twitter button to the right where you can follow me as I send updates about this blog and my fabric blog. I'm @modgeekbykg on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.